COVID-19 Saboe Chiropractic Clinic – Policy as of July 27, 2020
- Masks or Facial Coverings Required
- If you do not have one, clinic staff will provide a facial shield or mask
- All clinic staff are required to wear a mask or facial shield.
- All patients are required to wear a mask of facial shield.
- All clinic staff will utilize proper hand sanitization and washing.
- Treatment rooms will be appropriately disinfected after each patient.
- All counter surfaces, door knows, and equipment will be disinfected after contact by a patient.
- Federal and state OSHA and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requires staff to accommodate those with medical conditions that prohibit mask or facial shields.